Long Meadow Cider
Long Meadow Cider is a third-generation family-owned apple orchard and cidery based in rural County Armagh also known as the orchard of Ireland.
Be guided through the 30-acre orchard and see how the famous PGI status Bramley Apple is grown, processed, harvested, handpicked, and pressed to be transformed into brands of award-winning craft ciders, apple juice, and apple cider vinegar.
These bespoke family-led guided tours include:
- Orchard walk explaining the various apple plantations.
- A visit to cold storage facilities where apples are stored from harvest in September to June/July the following year.
- A visit to the apple cider vinegar room.
- Opportunity to sample award-winning craft ciders, apple juice, and apple cider vinegar. Opportunity to pick apples (harvest time).
- This is a fully guided, interactive, educational tour explaining yield, pruning, grafting, benefits of the various plantations, and much more.
- There are various tour packages in place and can always adjust these to suit the requirements and needs of visitors.
- Tastings are available with all packages.
TOUR EXPERIENCE ONE:
Tour & Tasting £24 Duration 1 hour
TOUR EXPERIENCE TWO:
Tour, Tasting, tea/coffee & Apple Tart £30 Duration 1.5 hours
TOUR EXPERIENCE THREE:
Tour, Tasting, tea/coffee & VIP Picnic Lunch £35 Duration 1.5/2 hours