Getting to us from…
George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD)
- Distance: 4.0 MI/6.44 KM south east to hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way): £8.00 GBP
- Time by Taxi: 20 Minutes
- Bus Charge via Airport Express 600 (one way): £2.50 GBP , *bus terminates at Europa Bus Centre, City Centre
- Time by Bus: 30 Minutes
- Follow the A20 to Belfast city centre turning left at East Bridge Street when approaching the city centre. Take a left onto Cromac Street at the traffic lights turn right onto Ormeau Avenue. Hotel is at the bottom of the street on the left hand side.
Belfast International Airport (BFS)
- Distance: 20.0 MI/32.19 KM north to hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way): £31 GBP
- Time by Taxi: 35 Minutes
- Bus Charge via Airport Express 300 (one way): £7.50 GBP, *bus terminates at Europa Bus Centre, City Centre
- Time by Bus: 40 Minutes
- Follow signs to the M2 motorway heading towards Belfast, continue onto the Westlink (A2) and take the first available exit to the right. Left onto Wellington Place, Right at City Hall and continue straight ahead, turn right at the end of the street.
- Station Name: Great Victoria Street
- Distance: 0.5 MI/0.8 KM west to hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way): £5.00 GBP
- Time by Taxi: 3 Minutes
- From Glengall Street right onto Great Victoria Street. At next traffic lights turn left onto Bruce Street. Turn left at next lights onto Bedford Street. Turn right at next lights onto Ormeau Avenue. The hotel will be on your right hand side.
- The hotel does not have parking facilities on site. There is a discounted rate for hotel guests of £10 for 24-hour parking with the NCP car park behind the hotel on Dublin Road.
- This special 24-hour charge applies for one entry/exit only. Excess time beyond 24 hours will automatically be charged an additional £10.50.
- Please ensure to get the token at the reception to avail of this special rate.
- Opening times:
Monday to Saturday – 7.00am to 12.00am
Sunday – 9.00am to 12.00am