Clayton Hotel Belfast meeting rooms can accommodate from 10 to 550 delegates. You can choose from any of the following 9 flexible meeting spaces.
Meeting Room Facilities
Each of the meeting rooms come with complimentary WiFi, built-in AV equipment, climate control and natural daylight in most of the rooms.
Large Meeting Rooms
For bigger conference requirements, the Olympic Suite located on the ground floor is ideal and can accommodate up to 550 guests theatre-style. This room can be subdivided into 3 separate rooms of different sizes giving you the flexibility to increase or decrease your numbers without sacrificing the comfort of your delegates.
• Olympic Suite can seat up to 550 people (can be subdivided into Olympic 1, 2 & 3)
• Olympic 1 can seat up to 140 people
• Olympic 2 can seat up to 200 people
• Olympic 3 can seat up to 80 people
• Titanic can seat up to 120 people (can be subdivided into Titanic 1 & 2)
• Syrian can seat up to 54 people
• Venetian can seat up to 54 people
• Oceanic can seat up to 54 people
• Pretoria Castle can seat up to 54 people
Small and medium meeting rooms
The following meeting rooms are an intimate space with 52” plasma screens installed, perfect for interviews and small boardroom meetings.
• Southern Cross can seat up to 30 people
• Canberra can seat up to 30 people
• Sicilian can seat up to 35 people
Clayton Hotel Belfast offers a range of small and medium size meeting rooms – view full details here.
|Meeting Room Capacities||Conference Room Layout|